Red Metal's exploration will focus on:
- Under-explored portions of fertile Proterozoic geological terrains in Australia such as the Gawler Craton (South Australia), Curnamona Province (South Australia), Tennant Creek Inler (Northern Territory), Mount Isa Block (Queensland), McArthur Basin (Northern Territory) and the Eastern Arunta Province (Northern Territory), most of which host world class deposits.
- Deposit styles with potential for high grades of copper, silver-lead-zinc or uranium that can be profitably mined from open-pit or underground; and
Red Metal will:
- Use the most advanced exploration techniques together with proven leading analytical and geophysical techniques to identify drill targets,
- Continue to identify new copper and other mineral opportunities for pegging or joint venture,
- Maintain a safe working environment for its employees and contractors and apply high environmental standards during all exploration and mining activities.